Senior Manager, ERP & Business Intelligence
At WS Audiology, our technology solves persistent problems and changes people lives. We seek a Senior Manager, Retail Business Intelligence to own the entire life cycle of the Retail ERP solution, from solution analysis to daily operations on a global level. In the newly joined company, we have defined a new target IT systems landscape for the Retail business. Main components are an office management solution, CRM and ERP systems, completed by business intelligence and other supporting tools. We will build it and we will roll it out globally.
We have selected Microsoft Dynamics Business Central as the target ERP tool and, also the BI setup will be based on MS technologies. You will lead a small team of internal and external ERP specialists. Furthermore, you will own the business intelligence solution for the Retail business and drive the development together with a shared team of business intelligence specialists.
You will have full responsibility for the following:
- Lead the global Retail ERP & BI team.
- Create the Global ERP template for Retail in close collaboration with the Line of Business.
- Global roll-out of the ERP template to all WS Audiology Retail countries.
- Manage BI requirements and deliverables in close collaboration with Group Systems.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate the applicability of new technologies as they emerge.
- Provide direction to leadership in identifying new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technologies that can be leveraged to create innovative and effective solutions.
- Ensure adherence to Security and Compliance policies and procedures within your scope.
- You should expect traveling approx. 50-80 days annually to WS Audiology office locations around the globe such as Palm Beach, Tokyo, and Melbourne.
- 8-10 years of IT experience with a relevant Business or Computer Science degree.
- Hands-on experience with implementing Navision/Business Central.
- Experience with indirect management and collaboration with external IT partners.
- Open mind and believe that honesty and transparency result in the shortest route to the best solution for all involved.
- Ability to handle different situations, from proof of concept development to structured operations.
- Strong consulting, communication and influencing skills.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience with business intelligence will be an advantage.
- You are fluent in English.